Sunday, December 30, 2012

Just jump.....

We sang one of my ultimate favorite worship songs at church today! I LOVE this song and it speaks to me in a different way almost every time. What does it really mean? The Bible mentions faith like a child and faith that can move mountains and people that don't have faith. To me faith means we just do what ever God wants and just know that it will work out and be what is best for us. As parents we do what is best for our children and we expect them to trust us and God expects no less from us. When God called us to adopt I didn't take the time to ask him how? I just knew that he would work out the details, he just wanted our obedience and willingness.  When God calls us to do something I believe most of the time he wants us to just jump off the cliff and we aren't supposed to worry about where we will land. I find great comfort knowing that I can just have faith that he is God and  is always looking out for my best interest! What an amazing God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment