Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blah.....

I'm tired of fundraising, and really I don't even do a good job of it. I'm not a sales person, so I hate advertising our need for money. I need a fundraiser manager....I can dream right! But I also have to realize that God called us to this adoption and since we don't have $30,000 right now or anytime in the near future, fundraising is what we HAVE to do. No matter how uncomfortable and awkward it is. This is all part of the process. As my Pastor told me "whether you give birth a child or adopt you have to go through birthing pains", so for the sake of an orphan that is sitting in an orphanage with hundreds of other children, longing for a permanent family, a home, love and HOPE, I will continue to be be uncomfortable. I cant just sit back and merely hope that we will raise the money. I have no doubt that God will provide for our adoption but I have to meet him half way and be willing to be uncomfortable for his cause. onward march...

No comments:

Post a Comment