Thursday, January 31, 2013

Break our Hearts

I have been pretty blown away so far with how God is bringing everything together for our benefit dinner. So many people have been generous of their time, resources and money. I am so thankful for all the help and prayers.
The more I learn about the orphan situation around the world,  I am feeling more and more drawn to raise awareness on their behalf. I don't believe that God is calling me to only adopt, I truly feel like  he wants me to do more for orphans. So I will wait on his  timing to reveal the rest of the plan.
As we are making final plans and getting details worked out for our benefit dinner, please be praying that God will really speak to people. Our desire for this dinner is not to just raise money for OUR adoption but to raise awareness about orphans all around the world. I hope that people's hearts will be broken for them. Only God can do this so please pray that God will show up, pack the house and open people's hearts for his orphans.
Oh and don't forget to get your tickets, you are not going to want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment